Can I change my membership from a Happy Minor to a regular membership?

If you have a Happy Minor membership but are no longer a minor (anyone who is between 16 and the age of majority in the province of where their club is located), you can now update your membership in-club during staffed hours. When changing your membership over, you may choose to stay a 4Less member, or upgrade to a Black Card membership for unlimited access to all amenities!

*Please note that proof of age is required to update membership.